Change and Innovation Skills
A Simulation providing an intense, fun and
risk-free experience of running a change
and innovation project.
Organisations are facing unprecedented levels of rapid change, so upskilling your teams to deliver change and innovation right first time, is invaluable to your organisation’s ability to move at pace and be resilient.
This course is designed for:
- Managers tasked with delivering change and innovation projects
- Change and Innovation teams
- Project and Programme Managers
This ‘100 days in 100 minutes’ intense, risk-free simulation teaches you how to gain buy-in from internal and external stakeholders for the roll-out of a change and innovation project, and includes facilitator feedback and a participant report on performance, as well as tips for improvement.
- Teams gain skills and experience to make successful organisation change happen
- Participants learn how to utilise formal and informal networks to gain buy-in and support from key stakeholders
- It provides a valuable insight into how organisational politics and culture can be harnessed to make change more efficient and effective
- Builds confidence and skillsets that have immediate benefits back in the workplace
An intense, fun and