London 11th & 12th Feb
London 6th & 7th May
Book your place on our unique courses today
Stepping up to the role of leading a project is intimidating enough for a project leader, but it can be a major risk for the business if the first time they lead a project is in a live environment. This 2 day simulation workshop provides a realistic and dynamic experience of running a large project in a risk-free environment.
You Will Learn How To:
- Define objectives and clarify success criteria
- Form contract and resourcing strategies
- Manage risk and uncertainty
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Balance conflicting stakeholder interests and managing scope changes
- Understand the independence of scope, risk, contract and stakeholder variables
The simulation project is the construction of a new football stadium which is played in teams. The primary objective is to complete the project on time, on budget and consistently whilst keeping major stakeholders informed and satisfied.
It hones player’s skills in risk analysis, risk management, change control, issues analysis, issue management, stakeholder management, and critical path analysis and resource (human and financial) management.