Build skills for engaging and influencing stakeholders in an innovative virtual workshop using an artificial intelligence simulation
Earning buy-in and approval from multiple people with conflicting interests is a challenge.
Learn to cultivate strong stakeholder relationships within a risk-free simulated business scenario. Live facilitator-led discussion about empathy and influential leadership guide participant decisions.
Participants practice how to achieve the ultimate balance of revenue goals and stakeholder demands. “Learning by doing” shapes true behavior change back in the workplace.
This highly interactive, gamified learning lends itself perfectly to a virtual training environment. We have been delivering virtually for over 5 years, well before the global pandemic made this necessary. Many of our clients have globally dispersed teams and this is a perfect place to develop collaboration skills.
Watch our 4-minute video overview of the course:
Receive feedback and coaching from an experienced Facilitator, as you progress. Beneficial for anyone who wants to engage and influence partners:
- Employees of all levels who need to build consensus between internal and external stakeholders to achieve their objective
- Those who manage or sponsor projects, who must prioritize stakeholder communication
- Sales and marketing consultants and executives and those who manage key relationships
Stakeholder Engagement comprises 8-hours of training which can be delivered in chunks in the virtual classroom, or as a single day of classroom training. Teams of 3 people go through the experience together, allowing time to articulate thoughts, reflect and learn from decisions made. Up to 5 teams can take part, to add an element of fun competition!
- It equips you to identify and engage the key stakeholders with whom you need to cultivate good relationships
- You learn and practise what helps you to influence and build consensus quickly
- And whilst you are playing, you build and hone your collaboration skills, to help you innovate, be highly effective and minimise conflict
If you would like to try 'Stakeholder Engagement' as an individual, or small team, we partner with Learning Tree International to offer Public Courses. To see dates and book visit: